All pro my senior year
Saturday, January 06, 2007
Ok so I'm not a horrible driver. But I'm not great either. Plus I'm really bad at night. Friday night I went to pick up my friend Austin. My friends Ben and Becky went with me. It's dark foggy and he lives on back roads. This was the first time I ever drove it myself. Anyway I overshot his road. Backed up, and hit a ditch. I'm probably the luckiest son of a bitch out there. Well maybe not, no I am. I have a great girlfriend and my car is still alive. Anyway I called Austin and he jumped in his ma's car to come check it out. We flagged a guy down since Austin's truck is off the road but he didn't have chains. So Austin ran back to his house for some. He couldn't find them so the guy left. Well then David B. came by in a nice big truck. He even had chains. Austin hooked me up then his step dad comes down and just yanks me right out. I wasn't even ready. But he got me out, no problem. The car isn't even dammaged. I'm so lucky. It's the biggest ditch on the road I guess. So yeh that is why I am so lucky. Jealous aren't you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home