A new years reflection and prediction.
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
For my English class I have to write about this past year and my expectations for this next year. Well this last year wasn't half bad I suppose. The year went by at a pretty fast rate and it even held a few surprises. I went all over the place on my bike this summer. Cross-countried it to California and back. Ha, I’m just messing with you. But I did do a lot of biking. The year held a good bit of emotional roller coasters for me though that’s for sure. Hopefully this next year will spare me all the hell of emotions but I doubt that it will. I started driving this year so that’s pretty exciting I guess. I’m going to start going to college this year but I don’t think I am gong to move out. Though I can’t say I don’t want to. Anyway I’m sure the new year will also hold many great and horrible surprises for me before I reach the end of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home