Why do I keep doing this?
Monday, May 07, 2007
Well I hope you sit down, read this, and just laugh your ass off. Once again John Boyer drove himself into a ditch. Yes sir now it's four times that I have had to call a friend to save my ass. This time I was dropping Mike A off at his house down Point Peter Rd. It was like 10 or so and Becky was with us. Well I dropped him off but pulling out of his driveway I totally overshot the road. Yeh I know, dumbass. I think what I did was I thought the edge of the road was the ene of his driveway when it was actually the begginning of the ditch. Well I pretty much just went forward, right into the ditch and actually made it across into the field a little bit. I guess Becky hit her head on the dash wish I'm really sorry for, but other than that neither of us were hurt. Brandon came and picked us up with Dave and then Ron pulled me out, again. It came right out though without any issues. A sherriff stopped by to see if everything was ok. The first question he had, other than who was driving, was "How in the fuck did you do that?" Yeh it was pretty sad. But I got out with Ron's help, like I said. Becky's head still hurts but I think/hope she'll be alright. Havn't checked on the car yet but I'm still driving it and it hasn't fallen apart yet. ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home